Monday, June 16, 2008

My New Ride

2008 Giant TCR3

I had ordered my new ride, Giant TCR3 on Monday, June 9, 2008. It took two days for the bike shop in Kota Tinggi to get the bike delivered from Johor Bahru. It cost RM 2300, relatively low compared to my initial budget. Probably because this 2008 model did not include carbon fork. I also being told that by adding another thousand Ringgit, I can get Fuji Roubaix which is more geared towards high end performance bike.

Fuji Roubaix

But I settled down with compact frame Giant TCR3, so that I have more cash for other things and kept my expenses low. All other accessories cost another RM4++. This included bike computer (Cateye Velo 8), pump, saddle bag, bike stand, spare tubes, grease, helmet, puncture kit, Allen key and water bottle.

No comments: