Sunday, June 1, 2008

Eyeing My New Ride



I am looking forward to purchase something that i dream long time ago. A road bike. My last bike "Claud Butler Milano" was stolen during my final year at university. And it was stolen right in front of the main university building between 3 to 5pm. Huhu.. Since then, I want to buy a new one when I have the opportunity.
Cycling can be competitive. The competitiveness can be in the form of competition. But what interest me is the competitiveness within myself. We feel competitive when you body was exhausted but your mind still take control. Pushing every single stride, and you realize that your limit is infinity.
I am eyeing for a moderate and good bike. Not that all carbon fibre built. I am wanting something like Scott Speedster S50 24-s.





This ride costs SD1300 which is about RM3100. Well, within budget. But it will not only the bike that I look into. I need helmet, pump, puncture kit and other things.

No comments: