Monday, October 29, 2007

Koperasi Permodalan Felda (KPF)


Koperasi Permodalan Felda (KPF) was founded in 1980 to provide saving and investment opportunity to settlers (peneroka) and staff of FELDA. This initiative provides chances for members to have equity in subsidiary companies under FELDA. KPF is open to settlers (peneroka and penerokawati), their spouses and children. As my father is a settler since 1979, I took this opportunity to register with KPF about a month ago with RM5 fee. I am looking forward to obtain my registration number which means i can start my investment.

Click here to look at KPF website.

But what so special about this KPF? Since 1992 to 2004, KPF yielded an average of 13.27% of dividend every year. This is much higher than conventional ASB investment.

So if you are sons or daughters of a settler, take this opportunity and build your wealth faster (unless you have more lucrative investment vehicle). I know there are similar kind of investment like KPF which are specifically design to cater a member of an organization. For example, ATM (Angkatan Tentera Malaysia) also has its own cooperation. Ask your father or mother if they are member of such organization. Then find out the advantages of being a member and your eligibility.


1 comment:

Cash said...

One of my friends can be considered as an eligible investor for KPF. She asked me on whether investment in KPF is Shariah-compliant? I believe SC will not assess the KPF as it falls under 'Koperasi', but that does not means KPF is not Shariah-compliant or otherwise. Appreciate your info / opinion.