Saturday, October 27, 2007

Introduction

Money is an essential part of daily life. Yet, we have been taught almost nothing about it. Since childhood, we believed money is to be spent, as an exchange for good or service. We think money means prosperity and easy life.

But the thing that we do not know is money can grow. Money can depreciate in value. Risk is part of money and need to be managed properly. Thus, I have started a quest to understand money better. Money can be either a good and obedient servant, or the worst master.
I wish I can start to write down the knowledge of money. A wise man once said

''Knowledge is like a wild animal that you hunt. If you not tie the animal (write it down), it will run away''

I hope this effort will benefit me the most. Good luck to me on my journey.

No comments: